- The unions used to be staunch anti-communists and anti-immigration. How and when did they flip on these issues?
- The Democrat party is now controlled heavily by the unions and their allies yet the far left is a small percentage of the voting public.
- A few people can strategically make big impacts and the far left takeover of the Democrat party is a shining example.
- Reminder of the successes that the Tea Party/912/Liberty movement, that sprung out of nowhere in 2009, has made and why the Left is fearful of them.
- The next two election cycles are critical and what is needed today is another Reagan on steroids.
Then read Trevor's book and understand who these enemies are. When you know who your enemies are, then you can defeat them.
We wish Trevor well and much success on his US book tour and look forward to seeing him again. Both of Trevor's books are available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle.